Information regarding your bookingGeneral Information on your Booking:
- Arrival & Departure: Rooms are to be vacated no later than 11:00 a.m. and are ready for occupancy after 2:00 p.m.
Cancellations: are free until 28 days before arrival date.
- fee for cancellations until 15 days before arrival date is 40 % of the arranged price,
- fee for cancellations until 8 days before arrival is 60 % of the arranged price,
- fee for cancellations from 7 to the same day is 70 % of the arranged price.
- The hotel bill: You can pay the hotel bill in cash (max. amount of 999,99 Euro per person), by credit card, or bank transfer (in advance).
- When travelling by train: we cover your taxi expense from and to the train station in Meran. When flying to Bolzano: We will organize your transfer from the airport to the hotel in Algund
Sometimes something comes up requiring you to cancel your trip - it happens.With our cancellation insurance, you’re covered financially. Should a booked stay at our hotel be delayed, never even begin or be broken off prematurely, cancellation charges may be redeemed in accordance with EU standards. In order to save you any expense in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, so that you will be covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung’s travel insurance.
We therefore recommend:
Can I make a reservation for bed and breakfast alone, and what happens if, ocassionally, I don’t want the evening meal?
In both cases you will be reimbursed ¤ 10.00. You can decide on a daily basis whether you will be here for dinner or not. You should cancel by lunch time of the day in question.
I heard that smoking is prohibited in all public spaces in Italy.What is your policy?
Our guests are enthusiastic about the non-smoking policy in our hotel. Smokers have been happy to enjoy a cigarette in our covered smoker’s corner at the front of the house.
Where can I park?
You can park your car in the lighted hotel parking lot free of charge.You can also rent parking space in our underground car park (¤ 3.00 – 5.00 per day, depending on the size of the parking space).
Is there an elevator?
An elevator takes you to the first and second floor in the old-building and up to the rooftop terrace on the fourth floor in the new building.The rooms on the third floor are in the old building are accesible by stair. Both elevators also take you down to the underground carpark.
I am disabled.Can I come anyway?
All function rooms, including the garden and wellness area, and all the guest rooms on the first and second floors are wheelchair accessible.Doors are usually at least 70cm wide. The doors to the elevator are an exception: Your wheelchair should be no wider than 65cm. Should you not have access to a wheelchair that would fit: We would be happy to place one at your disposal.
Do the rooms have a safe?
Yes, and their use is free of charge.
Are pets allowed?
We welcome dogs and they can happily run about in the space around the house.Since we clean rooms in which pets have lived in a specialized way, we ask you to understand we must charge a extra fee for this (daily fee of Euro 6.00 to 12.00).